PARTS FOR SALE....EXHAUST

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 15:01:06 EDT

If anyone is interested or knows anyone that might be.....
i want to get rid of the 1st custom exhaust i had on my truck.
I have a magnaflow 2.5 in/ dual 2.5 out muffler and a set of dual
rear exit pipes that were custom fabbed for a '97 RC v6.
If you would like to see pics i can send them to you....

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ
97 RC V6 3.55 Auto one tire fire
Ported TB, Electric fan
180* t-stat, Autolite 3923's
Powerdyne 6 psi blower
Flowmaster single 3" in/out 40 series DF
Body color dash bezel, Dodge tonue cover
R/T rims on BFG Comp T/A ZR4 255/50ZR17's
Kenwood cd player, Fosgate Amp/12" Punch XLC
16.496 @ 83.38, 4000lb w/ driver