Re: tire width

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 17:13:02 EDT

I always thought wider was better for snow. But then again, what do I know.
I am a silly GA Boy :). I was poking through your site and it took you 23
days to get that minor damage fixed?? I had a similar accident but far
worse. It ripped out my whole left light housing and they had to replace the
entire bumper the fender. Took them only 5 days to fix. Mainly because of
the painting. Find a new body shop ;P

Aaron da GA V6'r

P.S. As soon as I get my scanner working again I will post pics of when the
snow attacked my truck and made me attack wildlife, and how she looks now.