Damage (Aaron)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 17:42:31 EDT

    Well ... the 23 days included fixing the minor damage and doing
everything listed on my pictures page. I agree that it did take a long
time and when the quality of work is figured in, it took waaaaayy too
long. And yes, I have totally discounted using this bodyshop for anymore
work ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com