Re: Re: WTF (long)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 17:38:46 EDT

Not sure about RI, but in NY, to make a right on red, you must come to a
complete stop before making the turn, just like a STOP sign.

Head down to the DMV and pick up one of the manuals they hand to people
who are preparing to take the license test, it should be in there.

Chris Lambert wrote:

> WHat about the right on red?
>
> Chris
>
> >Hmm......If the light was still yellow, and you didn't speed, I don't think
> >he hasa case.....
> >
> >- -Ryan
> >99 DA RC R/T

-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "We like AMD. The enemy of our enemy is our friend." --- Jonathan Schwartz Sun senior vice president -------------------------------------------------------------