RE: intake manifold

From: Rick Lewis (rlewis@gric.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 21:26:45 EDT

A few thoughts....

Is there a spark? Pull one of the wires, put an old spark plug in and have
someone turn it over. (Put the old plug down first!)

Injector wires on the right injectors?

I there fuel and pressure in the fuel rail?

Have someone turn the engine over and feel the injectors, are they pulsing?

Sever vacuum leak?

Any fire or just completely dead?

Rick Lewis
E-Mail: rlewis@gric.com