white face gauges, engine dress up, paint

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 00:21:37 EDT

Is there a group buy for gen III white face gauges? I think it would
really stand out in my '99 Dak. My other reason is that I have a slight
night vison problem and hope that white gauges would help me read the
display easier, any thoughts?
What cost effective parts can I add to the engine bay to spruce it up
for a show'n'shine? Will paint stick to rubber hoses' with the right
primer? Would the heat melt it right off? Help, the show is only two
weeks away. What am I doing typing, I should be detailing the Dak.

Alex -- "Keep your money, keep your mojo, I want your baabbyy!!" - Fat
Bastard
Gainesville, Ga