Re: white face gauges, engine dress up, paint

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 23:56:53 EDT

AlexReed <alexreed@home.com> wrote:
>Is there a group buy for gen III white face gauges? I think it would
>really stand out in my '99 Dak. My other reason is that I have a slight
>night vison problem and hope that white gauges would help me read the
>display easier, any thoughts?

I don't know if it would make things any easier for you. I don't
think so. I have the white face gauges from NRAuto, and at night they
look pretty much the same as stock. In the evening they can be hard
to read because the light green numbers blend in with the white
background. I usually turn the dash lights all the way down until it
gets near dark, and then I turn them back up. Sorry, I don't have a
picture yet. I need to make one of the gauges and my power rear
window and update my web page.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club,Executive Board,SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html