Re: True or False??

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 03:55:48 EDT

In a message dated 09/24/2000 6:51:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
DAK4JLB@aol.com writes:

<< Since the first day I had my R/T I have wished for it to be a 5spd but I
knew
 that wasn't offered with the R/T package. I was told by some people that
 Dodge didn't offer a 5 spd with any 360, Rams or Dakota's. Well, tonight I
 spoke with a guy who works at a Dodge dealership and he said that there are
 Rams that have the 360 and a 5 spd tranny from the factory. He told me to
 just get that tranny and computer from one and I would be set. Does anyone
 have any info if this is true or false?? Thanks for any help.

 Zeus

you can get the 360 with a 5speed in the three quarter ton trucks
derek