RE: Re: Flash The Computer???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 08:28:10 EDT

No, flashing the computer is actually altering the program within it (Dealer
does this but can be done by aftermarket companies).

How to reset your computer after a modification:

(1) Disconnect NEG Battery Terminal
(2) Turn Key to the START position and hold for 15 seconds
(3) Turn Key OFF and reconnect the NEG battery terminal
(4) Drive for about 35-50 miles for the computer to "re-learn"

- Bernd