Re: Truck goes in for brakes on Wed

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 10:12:41 EDT

I got my recall notice, the "closest day available" is
next Saturday, Oct. 7th for me. The notice said
there's a brake line that lays on something it's not
supposed to so they shorten the hose so it doesn't lay
on anything.

They refused to give me a loaner so it's got to be
done on a Saturday and I had to fight tooth and nail
for the Saturday considering they "prefer doing the
work during the week"... I told them "That's not my
problem" so they finally scheduled me an appointment.

Me?? Upset?? You bet I'm going to call and complain,
the first 2 dealers wouldn't accomodate me at all
unless I took time off of work!

Jodi