'99 Dakota for sale

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 11:04:46 EDT

My '99 Intense Blue CC Dak sport is up for sale. Asking $17,500
OBO. Here's the specs, email me with questions (pics to come):

'99 CC Dakota sport 4x2. 318, 5-speed, 3.92SG rear end
Bumper, mirrors, handles and Sir Michael's Roll pan painted to match
Keystone/Proglass Ram air hood w/ airbox and 14x2" K&N filter
P/W, P/L, P/M, Keyless w/alarm, Overhead console, A/C, Heavy Duty Service
Group, Tire and Handling Package (15x8 rims/255/55/15 tires), 4 wheel ABS,
bucket seats w/center console. Basically every option except the engine
block heater and towing package.

28,000 miles, oil changed religiously every 3k miles with Mobil1 10W30
(5W30 in Jan/Feb) and Mobil1 or Purolator Pure1 filter. Sparkplugs
changed twice, most recently 1500mi ago (Autolite 5224). Brakes are new,
have less than 1k miles. New pads/machined rotors.

Front bumper has approx. 1.5" dent in it, body shop tells me top
(metal) half of bumper will need to be replaced. They will not repair due
to the bumper being a safety item. cost for part is approx. $200, but I've
been busy with other things and had another vehicle to drive, so I never
got it done. Tires have approx. 4k rear/7k front tread left (original
Eagle LS).

Stereo is negotiable. Currently it's equipped with a Sony CDX-680,
Phoenix Gold component fronts, Sony 50x4 amp, with 150w bridged going to a
sealed 10" Phoenix Gold XS subwoofer behind the driver's seat. I have all
the original equipment (tapedeck and stock 5.25" fronts). I'll knock off
approx. $500 if you don't want the stereo.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth