RE: 2003 Dodge Viper

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 10:56:47 EDT

If the F bodies do return it will be different on the HP. According to the
inside sources the Trans Am will return since Pontiac has no top sport car
to speak of. It will received the C5 engine while the C6 will push over the
400 HP plus barrier.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA