RE: Re: Re: Re: Aftermarket LSD experience?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 11:25:56 EDT

Hey Chris, Chuck,

I don't know what complexities installing an LSD causes but I changed from
3.55 to 3.92 gears which includes the ring and pinion gear plus the bearings
from Unitrax for $600 and I have the old gears (which are still new). The
difference is I already had the LSD from the factory. That whole install
took them three hours.

FWIW,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD