Re: Aftermarket LSD experience? (Ron)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 14:30:30 EDT

What you had done was half of what I had done. The LSD and 3:90 gears
were installed at the same time. Also the installer is more anal than I am
and made sure that the alignment was better than what was called for. He
said my rear axle is now good for 400 rwhp and with slicks. I believe
him after seeing some of his "creations" in the shop.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com