Ignition Fuse

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:18:19 EDT

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:05:18 EDT
From: FalRan66@aol.com
Subject: DML: Gen II heater blower fuse number???

Ok my heater blower and my cigarette lighter don't work now, anyone with a
manual for a 92 dak or up to 96 is prob the same. thanks for the help

    Joe
    92 5,2 3,55sg
[Stewart J. Ebratt] Check for the 40 amp fuse under the hood of truck I
think it is the ignition fuse.
[Stewart J. Ebratt] Had same problem my alarm was blowing it and killing my
acc12 V the blower and lighter and also the night light on dash.
Changed that fuse everything ok and it did not blow the inside fuse to boot.

I hope this helps.
Stew