Re: Ignition Fuse

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:54:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/00 6:32:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Stewart@atlasinc.org writes:

<< [Stewart J. Ebratt] Check for the 40 amp fuse under the hood of truck I
 think it is the ignition fuse.
 [Stewart J. Ebratt] Had same problem my alarm was blowing it and killing my
 acc12 V the blower and lighter and also the night light on dash.
 Changed that fuse everything ok and it did not blow the inside fuse to boot.

 I hope this helps.
 Stew >>

    thanks for teh suggestion, anything will help now. I checked and its ok,
the 50 amp blower fuse is ok too, this is how far i got, i am gettin power at
the heater controls also the green and blck wire the is twisted goin over the
heater box is the wires goin to the motor and i got power there too witch i
dont know why it should when i have the heater switch off. should i try to
hook up the motor by itself. I am suspecting the motor but havnt heard of
this happening to a dak.

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg