RE: Plug Wires!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:58:24 EDT

MSD's are great. They're red and 8.5 mm. They have the straight boots.
But get rid of those sleeves anyway, they collect dust and dirt that can
fall into your cylinders when you change your plugs. Just route your wires
so they stay off your exhaust manifolds and you'll be just fine.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile