anybody interested in these?(nerf bars for sale)

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 20:32:25 EDT

I have posted this before, but some may have missed it.I have a set of
unversal stainless steel nerf bars for sale.I got them as a gift and don't
want them on my 2wd truck.They are made by mid-america automotive and are a
universal style.I have every reason to believe they will fit generation
1,2,and 3 trucks.They are aproxx, 46" long and are intended for a reg. cab
truck,however you can use them for whatever you want.I can get $288 for them
if I were to return them, but would like to see them go to better use on a
DODGE and not have to fool with customer service about a return.Just make me
an offer and I'll ship 'em to you.They are still in the shrink wrap, in the
original box.Mail me off-list if interested,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,checkmate flush
fiberglass tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in
rear,R/T fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to
5%,back glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N
drop-in/ 1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and
race/National DML meet!!