Mike D.!!!

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 22:36:14 EDT

Mike Mike Mike.....
man have I got some news for you....Guess what? I won't have to weld any
motor mounts when I swap. Mine are right where yours need to be, in the
middle. That saves so much time and money. So that shortens my list alot!
Ummm Oh yeah, what was your best time in the premag? Still got the headers?
I am interested in buying them possibly, gotta see bout a gear change first.
Damn Brian got me hooked :) bad....Thanks Brian.
Mark
Tan 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil Lund Roll Pan...