Need some tips

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 21:58:46 EDT

Maybe i am just cynical but it seems to me that if he took em off after 3
weeks i would want to make sure they are fine for a couple weeks with a
guarantee of cash back for 2 weeks... just in case...

Chris

> >2 questions
> >1. Has anyone replaced the front and rear bumpers on a 97-00
> >Dak? My chrome bumpers will be here today and I will be
> >attempting this sometime this week any tips or tools i need
> >can i do it myself or will i need help.
> >
> >2. a guy I know is selling his Fidapaldi 5 star split spoke
> >18" rims for 1500.00 for all 4 only had then on his durango
> >for 3 weeks been in his basement for a year is that a good deal.

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm