Re: Need some tips

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:38:29 EDT

I don't know about the wheels if they are a good deal or not but on the
bumper it will take about 20 minutes at most to fifure out how to take it
off, and maybe 10 minutes to put back on. Its very simple. I can't remember
for sure but I want to say that it is some where around a 17mm socket and
that's it. You can most definitely do it yourself, the only reason I would
say get a helper is so you don't drop in on the ground and scratch it up
while removing or reattaching.

Zeus