Re: A Buck Fifty for a sense of humor/All DMLers

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 23:32:19 EDT

Its no secret that we never got along, I can't say that I even believed
everything you said either. But you insulted me first you moron. It was YOU
that accused ME of ruining the clutch and not knowing how to drive a stick!
When I pulled the cluch out later I found that there was grease all over the
clutch disc from over-lubing the input shaft, there was still plenty of
clutch material on the disc. I never even said that you did it! I said that
whoever installed it screwed up! And the clutch WAS slipping the day I test
drove it, I was never angry about you selling me the truck in any state of
disrepair, I bought it anyway and fixed it up to what I wanted out of it.

I WILL give you credit for having the insight to be the first to install a
360 in a genII Dakota. You did something that started a trend. (There, I
finally said something nice to you!) You abused the heck out of that poor
Dakota. I managed fix ALL of your half-assed attempts at working on the
truck over the past year, there were so many things done poorly that I can't
remember most of them. I can , however, remember saying many times, "Why on
earth did Eric do that?", every time I had to fix something on the Dak. It
is no secret by now that you don't like me and I have grown to dislike you
over this time period. But you don't have to like me, you don't even have to
leave the DML, I paid you $6000 for your truck and that ended our relation
to each other.

We can settle this like men, when you get your crate engine installed in
your new Dak, we can let the Dragstrip decide who has the better Dakota
technical knowledge. If you want to stay on the DML, don't leave on my
account, I promise never to respond to any of you e-mails or hurt your
feelings again.

I apologize to everyone else who had to witness this little rant between
Eric and me! I promise not to let this go any farther, I just was sick of
Eric taking shots at me without defending myself, just had to get this off
my chest!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html