RE: A Buck Fifty for a sense of humor/All DMLers

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 23:16:36 EDT

Ok...i'm not sure what this whole thread has to do about a sense of
humor...but I DID compare the two pictures referenced and yup...one pretty
good fake on the Hemi...and a good eye on the medicine bottle. (Didn't
catch that the first few times.) The hazy outline on the Fuel line by the
pump doesn't match up at 800% zoom. If this one is actually real...I guess
you don't need a shoehorn and Vaseline to fit a Hemi in a Dak. ;)

- Bernd