Re: Re: "Hesitation Gone"....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 23:54:38 EDT

> I have been getting a little hesitation taking off from stop lights over
the
> past week or so.I sprayed some of the Gumout Throttle Body spray as
> directed...JEEZ,WHAT A DIFFERENCE.Pulled up to a stop light,and then i got
> on it.No more hesistation..
>
> Can label says to use every 12,000 miles.
> Anybody use anything like this??

I think actually the can says to use the entire bottle to thoroughly clean
out the TB. I use it once every tune-up; which is every 7-10,000 miles. It
does work very well and costs a mere $3. If we are talking about the same
product, it is Gumout's Throttle Body & Intake Spray Cleaner.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6