Re: "Hesitation Gone"....

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 23:21:26 EDT

I have been getting a little hesitation taking off from stop lights over the
past week or so.I sprayed some of the Gumout Throttle Body spray as
directed...JEEZ,WHAT A DIFFERENCE.Pulled up to a stop light,and then i got
on it.No more hesistation..

Can label says to use every 12,000 miles.
Anybody use anything like this??

Anybody know why DC went to P255/65/16's on the 2001 vs the P255/65/15's
that are on the 2000's?..

Personally,i think the 16's are going to be less fuel-efficient.