Re: RE: dakota w/ a v6

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 00:04:18 EDT

Hey man,

Listen to the Bernd'ster he is the resident V6 Deity of choice ;). If you
are worried about budget, I will tell you the two quickest bangs for your
buck. K&N Gen II Intake System and Gibson Cat-back 2.5 single in/dual out. I
put those good priced lil puppies in and bark the tires when I punch it. I
guarantee you, not one V8 on the DML looks at a V6 Emblem'd Dak and goes, "I
can take em" They consider it for a few short minutes ;).

Welcome to the V6 Pack to take over the world ;)

Aaron da GA V6'r