Re: RE: Dakota ping/clatter problem

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 02:05:13 EDT

Bernd,
How hard is it to replace on my own. Remember I am not like you and am not
a mechanic :)

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422