Re: Marks "Hemi Dak"

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 02:49:59 EDT

>> I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. If I am, I will leave the
list.
If not, can people be allowed to intentionally mislead the DML? Or was
Mark
just pulling our legs? You be the judge<<

I called it out the second I saw it, but I really think it was just an
innocent joke. I'm not gonna' flame anybody here, but in all honesty I
thought it was funny! I don't think Mark was trying to scam anyone. If
ya'll notice, he was posting about his 360 the same day, and even the day
after the "Super Swap". Also, he did make it kinda' obvious in his post
that he was pullin' our legs. I think the flames have gotten totally out
of hand! No reason to leave the list dude... it was supposed to be for a
good laugh =(

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.