Re: Mike D.!!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 02:42:44 EDT

Maaaarrrrkkk =)

I dunno about the motor mounts. I think they are on the front of the
360's, but I don't remember (should probably know that. hehe). The Premag
in it;s prime came through at a blistering 17.67 at cecil (don't remember
the MPH, but it wasn't much). I've still got the headers (they are on the
premag right now) but when they come off they are fair game =)

any other ?'s, lemme know. Or Hit me on AOLIM "miggity77"

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:36:14 -0700 "Mark Pryer" <mark_pryer@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Mike Mike Mike.....
> man have I got some news for you....Guess what? I won't have to
> weld any
> motor mounts when I swap. Mine are right where yours need to be, in
> the
> middle. That saves so much time and money. So that shortens my
> list alot!
> Ummm Oh yeah, what was your best time in the premag? Still got the
> headers?
> I am interested in buying them possibly, gotta see bout a gear
> change first.
> Damn Brian got me hooked :) bad....Thanks Brian.
> Mark
> Tan 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
> Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil Lund Roll Pan...

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.