RE: houston weekend!!!

From: Alan S. (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 12:56:42 EDT

Well,
I couldn't resist re-subscribing to see what's up on the 'ol dml.
I see things haven't changed much.....256 e mails in less than 24 hrs!

On to business:
Thanks to Gene & Renee for putting up with all of us.
Gene did his best to get us to party at the hotel, but you just can't
beat his garage and driveway!
That 440 in your Charger makes such sweet music :0)

To all my Dakota buds, old & new, it was great to see you all.
I had a lot of fun despite my poor racing and 3rd place out of 3 in the
burnout.
Loser?
I might have thought so at first, but with friends like these, nobody's
a loser.
I can't begin to name everyone, but I have to give a special thanks to
Dan Dean and Mike Gansky for making sure I got back to Dallas safe.
I cooked my RS-A's down to the belts and they each loaned me their spare
tire for highway travel.

I'm already looking foreward to next year!

Alan S.
R/T Dakota elitist snob