Re: Pics of my new hood

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 15:20:27 EDT

I haven't seen anything other then a 3", and I haven't made up an airbox
yet. Before I do that I'm going to tape some yarn at the lip of the cowl to
see where the max flow is. I'll also use some of the space for gages. I'll
post some pics soon with the hood off(after I wash the motor) and it should
show how it was mounted.
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.32