RE: Replacement plug wires

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 16:32:06 EDT

Hey Ryan...
Go to: http://www.summitracing.com/

You want MSD part number 32189 (8.5 mm super Conductor wires).
The part will show for 94-97 Dodge Rams with the 318-360 engine. But...
since a 318 is a 318, these will do just fine for your Dak. If you have a
V6, then you just end up with two extra wires.

Hope that helps...

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust