Re: Mark's Hemi Dak. Busted! It was a good laugh.

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 16:40:37 EDT

Mark, I liked it when you whipped out the platinum to
stick $10 grand on your account...hehe! I enjoyed the
joke and for a moment I think you were letting us (DML)
dream of doing the same thing. I hope all of us have at
least one chance in our lifetime to install a 426+ Hemi
in whatever we want to install it in. All in good fun! ;)

GS -

P.S. The fuel pumps, pulleys, the oz comments,
        all good clues.