RE: DML Stickers

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 21:38:46 EDT

> I sent off a check to Greg on 8/25/00 for 1 each of the DML
> stickers and my check hasnt been cashed and no stickers. I am getting
ready
> to close that checking account (I switched to the bank that financed the
> DAK to save on interest) and need to know the status. I e-mailed
> dmlsticker@home.com and the mailed got returned to me. Does anyone know
anything? TIA!

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but... My wonderful cat about
that time knocked a bunch of mail behind the office filing cabinets. That
was one of a couple that I didn't see back there(was wondering where one of
my VISA bills went). Unfortunately the last of the sticker were sold back in
June, and I do not have anymore. I will be returning your check to you. I
really son't have the time right now with work and all to do another sticker
sale. But if someone wants to do it I can put them in touch with the guy who
did them for me. He still has the template to cut them. Again my
apologies...

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ