Re: WTF (long)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 21:05:36 EDT

BEWARE... I wasn't even that had on the long pedal and look what happened
to me...

Chris

>I'd like to take this opportunity to clarify the finer points of the physics
>of light... Our trucks are equipped with a blue tinted (mine at least)
>upper portion of windsheild.
>
>now, take into consideration if you will a yellow traffic signal... what is
>caused by the combination of said colors? *hint* reflect if you will on
>the zip-lock bag commercials. Yellow and Blue make _ _ _ _ _ .. YEP!!!!!
>GREEN!!! so by my theory, all traffic signals proceed from green to red,
>there is NO yellow light.
>
>when in doubt, mash the long pedal ;)
>
>this concludes tonight's portion of Jon Smith School of Higher Performance
>Driving.
> Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
> jon@fast4x4.net
> www.fast4x4.net

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm