Re: Re: RE: Re: U wont believe this,but...

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 23:29:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2000 10:22:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

> Very high octane? Maybe mothballs are the solution to our pinging V8s!
> Just add one with each fill-up.
>
> Note to those who take everything too seriously: this was mostly a joke.

Perhaps meant in jest.. but my grandfather suggested I do that when I built
teh BB for my Roadrunner.. It would occaisionally ping running 94 octane
leaded.. I never got to give it any of the 110 that we had around. at $3.50
a gal.. it was out of line for a daily driver.. that was only getting 2-3mpg.

Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport (soon to join ranks)