RE: DML Stickers

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 02:37:11 EDT

Im not mad or anything just wanted to make sure I didnt close the account
with a check out there in limbo! It does suck that I cant get a DML sticker
for my truck yet but if there is a will there is a way! Maybe have it
airbrushed on my window? Anyway I do think the website that talks about the
ordering of stickers should be taken down so new members dont make the same
mistake I did. Just my 2 cents

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
"White Lightning"
2001 CC Sport+ 4.7 Auto
121 (hard) miles on the odometer and counting...hehehe