RE: RE: DML Stickers

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 21:57:01 EDT

> Im not mad or anything just wanted to make sure I didnt close
> the account
> with a check out there in limbo! It does suck that I cant
> get a DML sticker
> for my truck yet but if there is a will there is a way! Maybe have it
> airbrushed on my window? Anyway I do think the website that
> talks about the
> ordering of stickers should be taken down so new members dont
> make the same
> mistake I did. Just my 2 cents

Like I said before I apologize, but I don't have anymore. Airbrushed?? Hmmm
that sounds cool. I still have the Flexisign Pro file used to make the
stickers. Might be able to get someone to cut a template.. That webpage
disappeared after a server crash back in July. You(or someone along the way)
may have had the page cached. Even then it had a big "sold out" watermarked
on the page. Bill would you like me to shread that check or send it back.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886