Re: Re: 4x4 light on dash

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 02:45:04 EDT

I have a 4x4 light in the dash on my '99 4x4... Full time,
Part time, etc... The Full time at night is too damn bright
though.

Sam

--- Gary Bower <gwbower@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have a 4x4 light on the dash or next to the 4x
> floor shifter.
> Everything else seems to work OK so far as bells and
> bongers...bad sensor on
> transfer case (or in linkage???)??
> Gary Bower gwbower@hotmail.com 1997 Dakota CC 4x4 v6
> k&n filter bosch +4
> plugs

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com