Re: DML sticker

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 03:10:27 EDT

> > I think a uniform DML decal would be ideal, so people would start to
> > recognize it "the DML" as a national club...

I agree, it should be recognized as a national club but Franks sticker sure
looks sharp IMHO. I would like to get a "local chapter" of the dml going
here in Vegas and think "Las Vegas Chapter" would look good somewhere in the
sticker. <g>.
Sure seems like I am spending alot of .02 cents lately....lol

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC Sport+ 4.7 Auto
121 (hard) miles on the odometer and counting...hehehe