Re: Re: "Consumers Reports Bull****!"

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 11:27:43 EDT

I'm in Milwaukee, WI. I've been pretty much a lurker out on the list. I
think I only wrote to the list once. However, that will change soon since I
will be looking into a new exhaust and probably a HP computer. The only
thing that has been stopping me from the computer is running high octane
gas. However, I have a 95 so it should be easy to swap out???? I don't
think I need to run the HP computer in winter...

Travis

95 Dak 4x4 CC 318