Re: "Consumers Reports Bull****!"

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 09:21:22 EDT

Consumers Reports states the V6 is "Anemic"!

Well,i called up CR,and told them i have a V6,and it is no where near
anemic.They said their info isn't in error..i told the jack*** to come out
here to Wisconsin,and i'll show him my V6. This guy i talked to was a
definate moron.

Which brings me to another question...

How many DML'ers here are from Wisconsin.I live in Madison,and i'd love to
hear from any of you