Magnum Performance Parts 4 Sale

From: Rick Lewis (rlewis@gric.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 11:50:46 EDT

19lb FMS Injectors for Dodge 5.2/5.9 >>> Summit PN# FMS-M9593C302 >> Summit
price $198 >>> Used 4-5 weeks during new motor beak-in, I quickly found I
needed 24lb injectors which turned out to be much more suitable for my
application. Injectors were flushed and well boxed when I made the swap.
$120

March Aluminum Underdrive Pulley Set>>> Summit PN# MCH-10510 >> Summit price
$187 >>> 3 piece set, crank, alternator and water pump>>> I went to a black
steel set to match the other components I had replaced. Clear coat on the
inside of the crank pulley is a bit rough but this can't be seen unless the
engine is out. Alternator and water pump pulleys are like new. $120

Mallory ProMaster Coil>>> Summit PN# MAA-28720 >> Summit price $72 >>>
Looks new, low hours use>>> I went to a complete Jacobs ignition which came
with a new coil. $50

Crane Cam CompuCam 2030 for 5.2/5.9 >>> Cam was in my rebuilt engine but
because of 1.7 rockers and custom pistons I had piston/valve clearance
problems, it was turned by hand but never run. I had to go with the slightly
smaller 2020 cam >>> New cam and bottle of Crane assembly lube $100

Rick Lewis
(703) 928-3637
E-Mail: rlewis@gric.com
Washington, DC