Recall and TSBs in Canada (was: Truck goes in for brakes on Wed)

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 11:56:47 EDT

--- Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:

> I guess they'll be in the mail within the next year :-)
>
> BTW, that flash TSB that I wrote about is dated June 30, 1955.
>
> Bob

Thanks Bob. I'll assume you meant to type 1995 :-).

The strange thing is that I didn't get my Dak until '96, then moved
it to Toronto in '97. I've had it in to Scarborotown several times,
and I've had them do one performance inspection before the one last
weekend. Do you suppose it's taken them this long to decide to
recommend a TSB issued in '95?

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.