RE: 15 x 8 rims

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 12:20:57 EDT

Have you tried the local salvage yards? www.copartfinder.com

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: First Name [mailto:ezlife45@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 7:54 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: 15 x 8 rims

I have seen recent postings with regards to the 17 x 9" R/T rims being
available from Koller Dodge for $160 with the part number 82205708. I
looked online and the description of this was a wheelset, without any better

description. When I called Koller they told me the 17 x 9" is something
over $500.00 I didn't ask them to look up the price of the part number I
listed above.

I am looking for the 15 x 8" rim and was wondering if anyone knew the part
number for that rim. If I can get the part number maybe I'll be able to get

it. I'm only looking for one rim so I can have a complete set including a
spare. Koller told me the 15 x 8" rim is about $400.00

Thanks for any help.