RE: Re: "Consumers Reports Bull****!"

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 12:36:54 EDT

Hey Travis, we have pretty much the same truck (mines an Auto), and yes...
swapping the computer in '95's is a 5-10 minute job. Still haven't decided
if I'll run my HiPo Comp. during the winter or not.

You might want to move pretty quick on getting your Mopar Computer. Rumor
has it that Mopar are discontinuing the HiPo computers due to people
'misusing' them (towing with the HiPo Comp.) and then filing for warranty
coverage of the resulting damage.

Not sure what years were covered, but you'll probably be better to get it
sooner, rather than wait until later and have them no longer available.

Later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - TransGo Shift Kit
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust