Chrome bumpers are on

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 17:29:45 EDT

well I put on the chrome bumpers and grille on my 00 sport and man it looks
great so much better than the black bumpers(for sale) and the painted
grille(for sale). I like the way it looks with the chrome and the painted
bottom. The bumpers were easy to take on and off thank DML for the advice.
will have pics soon 2/3 drop and the chrome.

Thanks
Chris Lambert
00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 2/3 drop and chrome grille and bumpers
Flowmaster catback duel tips Clear Front Lenses
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65