Re: Chrome bumpers are on

From: HOP (buggin67@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 17:45:36 EDT

Chris,
  The biggest pain in the a$$ on mine was removing all the bolts on the
front fascia, And taking out the mounting bkts in the bumper. Send a pic my
way, I want to paint my fascia black on mine.
Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII..