Re: RE: What the deal with everyone ditching their Dakotas?

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 18:39:26 EDT

That's too bad. A bad dealer screwed you. I'm thankfull that I've got a service manager
that will do just about anything I ask! I just got a free alignment from him at 23,000 miles
because they've been having trouble diagnosing another, totally unrelated problem. He just did
it to keep me happy I guess! If anyones in Utah... Layton Hill Dodge comes HIGHLY recommended
for both service and Sales (they sell for 200 over invoice on dakota's) Rams on the other hand they
make
a KILLING on.