Re: Re: RE: What the deal with everyone ditching their Dakotas?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 18:42:48 EDT

There's a lot of Dodges at my work. Mostly Rams, cause they're
fullsize truck kinda guys. (there are now TWO IB Rams to park my IB
Dak next to). Probably more Ford and Chevy trucks, but of the newer
models, I'd say at least half are Dodge.

I'll never ditch my Dak! Unless it was for another Dak. No other
truck suits my needs so well, and I'm way too used to having a pickup
to do without.

Flip